This resource was originally created for the “Designing Online Writing Activities: Selecting Digital Tools & Designing Online Environments” workshop at the 2014 Northern California Writing Across the Curriculum Conference.
The examples and suggestions you’ll find throughout this resource were collaboratively created with Jenae Cohn. We invite and encourage you to use and adapt the resources in your own classroom!
- Workshop Activities
- NCNWPA Presentation (April 4, 2014)
- NCNWPA Course Planning Worksheet (April 4, 2014)
- Resources for Designing & Teaching Hybrid Courses
- Tools for Facilitating Online Writing Activities
- Digital Tools for Facilitating Online Activities (created by Dan Comins)
- Free Media for Education (created by Dan Comins)